This session will teach Managers, Directors and Owners the importance of effectively managing the performance of their employees and how these practices will enable their people to become more productive, engaged and effective in their workplaces.
Managers, Directors and Owners will learn about the key elements of performance management and the steps for success. They will gain helpful tips for delivering effective feedback, surfacing performance issues and dealing with difficult performance issues, when required. They will also be presented with a roadmap which provides guidance on how to conduct the annual performance review with confidence and in a manner that is beneficial for all parties involved.
At the end of this session, you will know how to:
1. Prepare for, manage and follow-up on a successful performance discussion;
2. Increase your employees level of engagement and job success;
3. Capitalize on your employees strengths and overcome their developmental areas;
4. Identify your own pitfalls and barriers to effectively managing the performance of your staff;
5. Utilize effective communication techniques to empower others;
6. Understand the root of performance issues and deal with these issues pro-actively before they escalate.
Facilitator: Jordan Rodney, President of MaxPeoplePerform
Date: Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST
Cost: $59.99 plus tax
If you want to attend please contact us at
or call us at (905)709-1236.